Sunday 28 October 2012

Capaz De Producir Insensibilidad O Pérdida Completa Del Sentido

Hello lovely people. I know I haven't been around much lately. Sorry 'bout that. Not been very fucking well, to the extent that I've been suffering the worst fucking pain since I was in hospital several years ago. I'm halfway through several articles/rants on all sorts of things, but they're gonna have to wait a bit for me to finish, not to mention that I'm halfway through a fucking paper, because neither oxycodone nor morphine sulphate are particularly conducive to maintaining a coherent thought-train. Or remaining upright. Don't worry, I'm alright, it just hurts like a motherfucker. Hopefully I'll be off the heavy-duty shit in the next few days, and normal service can be restored once more.

6 comments:

  1. Dammit Man.

    We've talked about this before...we have a version of this nastiness in our house but, not with the pain like. Thoughts and prayers on that.

    Looking forward to your full return...but, mainly hoping the pain passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, much appreciated. It doesn't hit me like this too often, and fortunately I have the pain threshold of an elephant on ketamine, but sometimes it's just too much, and it's been one of those times.

    Thank god for good coffee, otherwise I'd have spent the last few days drooling on the rug. I'll probably make more sense later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself, fella - they haven't made a second one of you yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man, and it's probably just as well there's only one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I hate not being able to think expansively. I do hope that you're back on track soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers Jess, getting there, almost able to form whole sentences now... Hope all is good with you and the F-Word and Ren. You mat even get a sensible communication from me soon. Well, as sensible as it ever gets...

    ReplyDelete