Friday 21 October 2011

Hecho Jirones

I know I haven't posted much except other people's music lately. Sorry about that, I've just been in an up-and-down frame of mind which isn't that conducive to (relatively) linear thought processes, but there will be more ranting soon, I promise. In the meantime, try not to piss yrself laughing watching the clip linked to below (the uploader disabled embedding for some reason), which is the funniest fucking thing I've seen and heard for a while, with the exception of the Lou Reed & Metallica album*, which I can't even begin to take the piss out of as much as it deserves in my current mood. Soon tho, when I can listen to more than a minute without needing my inhaler. Meanwhile, go here and enjoy...

*Worth the price of admission just for the moment where James Hetfield yells "I am the table!", for reasons best known to Lou Reed.

7 comments:

  1. Your a bad influence man.

    Tryin' to make me break the law...this video cannot be shown in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough Erik, y're not the first person to call me that... Try this link:

    http://www.stsanders.com/www/pages/videos/band-shreds/sts-rolling-stones.php

    And Jess, yeah, it's the same bloke, and I cannot recommend his take on The Eagles, it's possibly even fucking better than the Stones one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot recommend highly enough is what I meant to type... I need coffee. Badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very fucking funny. This one is still my favourite though, I reckon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsojkrFJHSQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just thought I'd stop by here and announce that the internet has sucked a lot more than usual for the last twenty days.

    ReplyDelete