Monday 31 January 2011

Bola Ocho, Esquina De Bolsillo

I'm so fucking bored. I'm stuck in the fucking office today, I have absolutely fuck-all to do, but for office-political reasons I have to be seen around today, even though it's a massive fucking waste of my time. Oh well, such is life. I wouldn't mind so much if I could have a fucking fag, or even better, a really fucking big spliff, but I can't and I'm beginning to get the arse. Two more hours of solid tedium then I can go home, get stoned, go out and have some fucking fun instead of staring at this poxy screen.

It's not that I dislike doing nothing, and I'm certainly not averse to a little skiving, but on my own fucking terms people, my own fucking terms. I've got fuckloads I could be doing right now, useful shit too, not just cocking around and getting high, at times I've even been known to be a productive member of society*, but not at the moment. No, I'm hunting down obscure 12"s and looking for photos of excellent beasts and unusual curry recipes and that's as close as I'm going to get to fucking work today. Fuck I need some coffee. Then I may even manage to write something sensible. Although to be honest I doubt it. See you a bit later when the boredom-as-altered-state-of-consciousness has passed and I no longer want to gnaw on my own leg, tasty as it is...

*I know, shocking isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like every day at my (now) old job when I wasn't on the road...it's a mind numbing and exhausting way to spend the day...except thank...I was free to go out for a square any time I felt the urge.

    Glad you survived it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at home now and it is ace; I get more done, and instead of spending my breaks bored off my tits and googling kittens, I go bake muffins or get laid or something. Can't you persuade someone you should be doing the same, with variations, depending on how much you like muffins?

    ReplyDelete