Wednesday 27 October 2010

Intimidación De Dios

It just occured to me that this song, previously posted on the old blog, has exactly the right level of joy-at-wrongness that sums up exactly how I feel right now. If you know me at all, you know exactly how much I love the God Bullies, and especially the two minutes of absolute grotty genius that is Cemetary. Altogether now:

"Let's rock'n'roll, and worship Satan,
 Get born again girl, 'cos time's a-wastin'"*


Fucking love it.

*Such a brilliant lyric. It could have been worse. I could have found a video of Helios Creed doing Hideous Greed live, which is what I was originally looking for, and then the lyrical excerpt would have read:

"I see you in spike heels on the craters of the Moon,
 Tie you to my rocket and give you sonic boom"

Which is probably not an image anyone really needs in their head, but one I thought I'd put there regardless...

No comments:

Post a Comment